Like Counselor? Than be sure to check out the newest edition of Renew magazine. The fall issue focuses on youth and adolescence, tackling treatment and wellness programs for young people whose lives have been touched by addiction.
Stories in this issue include:
- Teen treatment and sober schools: Renew writers Sara Brown and Alexandra Pecci explore wilderness treatment programs and sober high schools and colleges, which are making a huge difference in the lives of young people in recovery.
- In recovery, too: Michelle Horton reports on how the children’s program at Betty Ford Treatment Centers is working hard to break the cycle of addiction.
The issue also features experts in recovery, including:
- Tommy Rosen, writing about how he overcame his own substance abuse struggles as a youth
- Lee McCormick, in an exclusive interview with Michael Berg, discussing the roots of spiritual recovery.
- Model Amber Smith shares how she conquered her opiate addiction, only to have to face down codependence.
Click here to view a preview of the new issue!